Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Return of Wax Vol. 1

Things have been very quite around here, I know. But believe me my life has been super busy! Anyhow here is a little mix. Its pretty much what I payed at 'Reggae on A School Night' on 23 Sept 2010. Enjoy.

Return of Wax Vol. 1 by italdoctor

Righteous Works - Earl Zero (Wax Poetics 12")
Jah Spoke Unto Moses - Jah Stitch (Art & Craft 12")
The Children Rise / Rising Dub - Earl 16 & the Heptones / King Tubby (Trench Town 10")
I Heart Is Clean / Zinc Fence - Cornell Campbell / King Tubby's (Daddy Kool 7")
Magnum Force - Vin Gordon & the Aggrovators (Trojan 10")
War In The City - Bob Andy (DEB LP)
Children Of Israel - John Griscombe (Kingston Connexion 7")
Deliverance Will Come - Dennis Brown (Joe Gibbs LP)
Reggae Rhythm / Version - Horace Andy (Blood & Fire LP)
Black Star Liner Remix - Johnny Osbourne (Roots Garden LP)
Soul Constitution - Family Man Barrett (PK 10")
Super Love / Super Cool - Junior Soul (PK 10")
Super Fly - I-Roy (Blood & Fire LP)
Touching The President / Version - Tall T & the Touchers (Flash Forward 10")

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home